1. Prepare the ingredients needed to make the cake.
2. Separate the egg white and egg yolk.
3. Put a little salt in the egg white (helps to beat).
4. Beat the egg whites at a low speed until they are fish-eye bubbles and add 20 grams of sugar, then beat them until soap bubbles, add 20 grams of sugar and continue beating at low speed.
5. Turn to high speed when there are lines. It won’t flow down until the egg white basin is turned upside down, so the egg whites will be beaten.
6. Take the remaining 20 grams of sugar into the egg yolk and stir well until the egg yolk becomes lighter in color.
7. Add 50 grams of milk and stir well.
8. Slowly put the sifted flour into the custard on top of 3 times and stir.
9. Pour the beaten egg whites into the batter twice (left and right, front and back) and stir for one minute. Do not make a circular motion, as the circular motion will eliminate the bubbles of the egg white!
10. Press the cooking button to preheat the rice cooker for one minute, and pour 40 grams of oil into the pot evenly to prevent sticking to the pot. Pour in the stirred egg batter and squat a few times to shake out the bubbles.
11. Choose essence to cook. Insert it with a toothpick, pull it up and see that there is no sticky material, it will be baked. Otherwise, cover it and simmer for 10 minutes.
1. When beating the egg whites, you can change the salt to a drop or two of lemon juice or vinegar.
2. The default time for the essence of our rice cooker is 45 minutes, and the time can be adjusted according to the rice cooker of our own!
3. Don't rush to take out the cake immediately after it is cooked. The cake will shrink after five minutes, so it is much easier to take it out at this time.