1. Wash the rice, soak for 30 minutes, and prepare various raw materials.
2. While soaking the rice, cut various carrots, shiitake mushrooms, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and chop scallion, ginger, garlic and chili.
3. Bring to a boil with cold water, add the ribs and blanch it to force the bleeding. Rinse with cold water after removal.
4. Heat oil in a pot, add pepper, garlic, ginger, and chili until fragrant (the lighter taste does not include pepper and chili).
5. Add the ribs and stir fry, then add the appropriate amount of soy sauce, salt, and spicy pot seasoning (I have a heavy taste, only soy sauce and salt are fine, Lao Ganma is also good. Soy sauce is better with soy sauce, but unfortunately you can't buy it abroad).
6. Stir fry for color, then add various diced vegetables and continue to fry.
7. Bring water to a boil.
8. The rice in the rice cooker is in the lower layer (when you cook it safely, the rice will eventually run up with the bubbles and automatically mix), and the ribs and the soup are added to the rice cooker. The soup should be without various ingredients, if not enough, add some water.
9. Press the cooking button and wait for the rice cooker to ding dong, that's it! Sprinkle with chopped green onion, the aroma is overflowing.
10. Just Jiangzi, come and eat! Rice, potatoes, carrots and the like are especially soft and delicious, and the ribs are fragrant and slightly spicy (because of the spicy fragrant pot base). With a bowl of vegetable soup, I can eat three bowls of ribs rice!
1. The rice needs to be soaked for half an hour to make the rice softer.
2. Don't mind too much about the ingredients. Except for green vegetables, you can add anything else. You can stew.
3. I didn't buy the soy sauce, of course the old soy sauce is better colored. Add some tempeh if possible, it will be more delicious.