1. Prepare the ingredients.
After the butter has melted, put it in an egg beater, add some powdered sugar and start stirring.
3. Add the powdered sugar to the butter several times and mix it together with a spatula to prevent the powdered sugar from flying around. Be careful not to touch the whisk.
4. The butter is feathered.
5. Add the egg liquid in portions and continue beating until fully integrated.
6. Sift in the low powder and cocoa powder and mix well.
7. Knead it into a smooth dough, wrap it in a fresh-keeping bag and let it sit for more than 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
8. Roll the dough into pieces on tin foil and press out the shape with a mold.
9. The prepared biscuits are placed on the plate, leaving a certain gap in the middle to avoid adhesion. Start the biscuits and tart mode to preheat first.
10. After preheating, put in biscuits and bake.
11. Put the black and white chocolate into the piping bag, melt it with 40°C water, and cut a small mouth at the front end.
Draw emoticons on the cookies.
The biscuits should be of moderate thickness. The butter melts faster when cut into small pieces. It is hot in summer and it is not easy to solidify after the butter melts. If the butter has been beaten to water and not sent, just put it in the refrigerator for a while and continue to beat it. Enough.