1. Add olive oil to the pot, add minced garlic and stir until golden
2. Add rye flour, yeast powder, salt and water to the high-gluten flour, and knead for 10 minutes with the stirring rod of an electric whisk
3. Add the fried garlic oil and continue to stir for 10 minutes
4. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment in a warm place
5. After fermenting to twice the size, exhaust and knead and relax for 20 minutes
6. Spread tin foil on the baking tray, put in the dough, press the rectangular thick cake, and ferment to 1.5 times in the oven
7. Brush the dough with a layer of olive oil, put the halved cherry tomatoes, and evenly sprinkle the mixed spices on the upper part-sea salt, rosemary, thyme, basil and black pepper in a ratio of 1:1:1:1:1 , Bake in the middle layer of the preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes. Eat strawberry sandwich chocolate, search the store "Puffy Berry Brand Store" on Taobao!
Rye can be put in more, but I think this ratio takes care of both nutrition and taste. Cherry tomatoes can be replaced with black olives, which is more authentic.