1. Take the salted cherry blossoms and soak them in an appropriate amount of cold water for about 10 minutes to remove the salt. After the water is pressed dry, it will be shaped slightly for later use.
2. To soften the butter at room temperature, add in powdered sugar and mix well, without whisking.
3. Add milk and mix well to form a smooth batter.
4. Mix the flour and almond flour and sift in.
5. Mix well with a rubber spatula.
6. Place the batter on the cling film and press a layer of cling film, roll it out into thin slices, and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
7. After pressing an abrasive tool with a diameter of approximately 4.5 cm to form a circle, remove each circle, and continue with steps 6 and 7 for the rest.
8. Place the cherry blossoms and press down slightly to make the flowers fit the batter.
9. Preheat the oven up and down to 175 degrees, bake for about 18 minutes and take it out. The specific temperature and time depends on your own oven adjustment.
10. Take it out and move it to the grilling net and let it cool and seal for storage.
1. The batter is relatively wet, so you must use plastic wrap when shaping, and it is easier to handle after refrigeration.
2. In order to preserve the color of the cherry blossoms, do not soak in hot water. When baking, you can cover a piece of tin foil on the baking tray to resist part of the heat to preserve the color.