1. The salted cherry blossoms should be soaked, otherwise it will be very salty. Soak in cold or warm water for 2 to 3 hours. If the cherry blossoms are hot, the color of the cherry blossoms will fade!
2. Take out the butter and slightly soften it, add powdered sugar and egg liquid, and mix well
3. Sift low-gluten flour into the stirred butter paste and knead it into a dough. If it feels thin, it will be fine if it touches your hands. It will be frozen anyway.
4. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap, make it into strips, and freeze it in the refrigerator. Note that it is frozen. Freeze for 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Take out the frozen cookies and slice them, not too thick, just put cherry blossoms on the cut cookies! Note that Sakura needs to absorb the water with a kitchen towel, then put it on and press it slightly! The oven temperature I use is 150 degrees for 25 minutes, you can adjust it according to your own oven~