1. Put the ingredients into the bucket of the bread machine in the order of liquid first, then dry powder.
2. Knead the dough until it comes out of the film and ferment at room temperature to 2 times its size. Dip your fingers in the flour and do not shrink back.
3. The fermented dough is taken out and vented, 80g each is divided into 6 equal parts and rounded, covered with plastic wrap and proofed for 15 minutes.
4. The proofed noodles are rolled into long pieces like beef tongue.
5. Roll up from right to left.
6. Arrange them evenly on the baking tray and put them in the oven to ferment at room temperature until they are twice as big.
7. Then take out the bread, brush with whole egg mixture, and preheat the oven at 180° for 5 minutes.
8. Squeeze the salad dressing and sprinkle with chopped chives.
9. In the preheated oven, bake the middle and lower layers at 170° for 15 minutes.
If the salad dressing is not a squeezed bottle, put the salad dressing in a fresh-keeping bag and cut a small hole with scissors to squeeze it.