1. Put material A into the COUSS CM-1500 cook machine and the noodle bucket in the order of eggs, flour, salt, sugar, and powder
2. Dissolve the yeast with warm water in A to form a homogeneous yeast solution
3. Select level 1 to work and add the yeast water to the powder in small portions.
4. Adjust to gear 2, stir the dough into a dough, this step is about 3 minutes
5. Adjust to gear 3 and stir for about 4 minutes. The dough is slightly smooth. Add the butter softened from ingredient B at room temperature
6. Stir at level 2 for about 3 minutes until the butter is basically absorbed. After stirring at level 3 for about 5 minutes, you can pull out a tough glove film
7. Ferment the dough in a warm place to double its size, and remove the fermented dough to exhaust
8. Divide the dough into 80 grams each, round and relax for 10 minutes
9. Roll the dough long and roll up from top to bottom along the long side
10. Knead it into a strip, fold it in half and glue the head and tail, and ferment for about 45 minutes.
11. Brush the egg mixture of D material, put the ham in the middle
12. Squeeze the sweet chili sauce, tomato sauce and salad dressing, preheat the oven at 175 degrees, put it in and bake for 20 minutes
1. The baking temperature and time are for participation only, please adjust appropriately according to the actual situation.