1. Cut all side dishes into long strips for later use
2. Add ginger to 60% of the salmon in the oil pan and fry the salmon on both sides over medium-high heat until the surface is golden brown. Then add cooking wine for about 3 minutes. After frying, move to the side of the frying pan, add another spoonful of oil and stir fry for a while. Add various seasonings and tomato sauce, add a little water, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Cook until the fish is separated from the bones. The juice does not need to be very strong, so it goes well with spaghetti. Sprinkle in the diced chives.
4. The whole wheat pasta is cooked at the same time, and a little olive oil is added to the boiled and filtered pasta to prevent sticking.
5. Spread the spaghetti on the plate first, then put in a variety of vegetables and fish steaks, and finally serve with the soup.
6. For my daughter’s fish steak, I especially removed the skin and bones. The skin and bones of fish will be removed with just a few seconds.
1. Salmon is very easy to cook. It can be cooked together for 6-8 minutes, so that it is tender and delicious.
2. Always cook at medium heat, which makes it easier to control the fire.