1. Slice the salmon into thin slices;
2. Prepare other raw materials;
3. Soak the Vietnamese spring roll wrappers in warm water at about 30 degrees for one or two minutes;
4. After soaking it softly, take it out and carefully spread it on the chopping board;
5. Place the vegetable shreds and salmon slices on the bottom of the spring roll wrappers in turn;
6. Gently roll up and cut into pieces of the same length;
7. Put it on a plate and squeeze some salad dressing on it;
8. A simple and convenient diet food---salmon vegetable roll is complete.
This healthy dish is very simple to make, just pay attention to the following two points:
1. Vietnamese spring roll wrappers should be soaked in warm water, soaking time should not be too long, too long, the wrapper is easy to break; be careful when moving and making to avoid damage to the spring roll wrapper;
2. It is best to wrap the salmon on the top, so that its color can be emitted through the thin skin.