1. Cut the prawns off the legs, remove the prawn silk, and the prawn thread.
2. Sprinkle some self-prepared marinade and rice wine to marinate for a while,
3. Put sea salt and pepper in the pot without oil,
4. Heat on a low fire, and fry until the salt grains turn yellow.
5. Cover the baking tray with tin foil and sprinkle a layer of sea salt,
6. The prawns suck up the water and place them on sea salt.
7. Cover it with a layer of sea salt,
8. Oven at 200°, sealed with tin foil and bake for 13-15 minutes,
9. Uncover the tin foil, wow! It tastes so fresh!
For the first time, please observe the temperature and time according to the temper of your own oven.