1. Spray white wine on the surface of the salted egg yolk.
2. Bake in the oven at 150 degrees for five minutes. After baking, the yolk will be more sandy and fishy can be removed.
3. The baked egg yolks are mashed with a food processor
4. Without a cooking machine, you can also filter it into sand with a mesh sieve.
5. I think the coarse mesh sieve used by hand is a little bit grainy. If you like more delicate, you can change to a fine mesh sieve. I divided it into two parts and did different effects.
6. This is the very healthy Dexi Camellia seed oil used today.
7. Pour the camellia seed oil in a non-stick pan.
8. Pour in the minced egg yolk and sauté.
9. Add sugar to taste.
10. Cook the rice wine to further remove the fishy.
11. Fry it until it's blistered and kill it. This one is filtered with a coarse mesh sieve, which is slightly grainy. It is also very delicious with graininess.
12. This is where the cooking machine smashes more delicately and looks more full.
13. The mayonnaise made by yourself is delicious on empty mouth. The buns are great. Bibimbap is also delicious.
14. This is a slightly grainy finished product
15. This one is more delicate, I always make it a little bit drier, if you like it wet, you can add a little more oil. "Ecologically good tea oil, search for Dexi tea oil on JD.com"
I like the dry ones, which are slightly dry, so that they use less oil. You can add a little more oil if you like it slightly wet.