by Ci n der ella
1. Wash and set aside, cut into pieces.
2. Dice a preserved egg, dice chili, and stir the cooked salted egg yolk.
3. Soak sea shrimps in water in advance for later use.
4. The fans are blanched for later use.
5. Boil baby vegetables for later use.
6. Bring right amount of water to boil, add salted egg yolk, preserved egg, sea shrimp rice, add salt and chicken essence, after the soup is thickened, add chili.
7. Finally, pour the soup into the prepared baby cabbage, and steam it for 5 minutes. That's it.
8. carry out.
The process seems troublesome, but it's actually very simple. If you don’t know, you can just ask me.