1. Ingredients: dried eel
2. Soak the dried eel for about 3 hours, changing the water twice during the period
3. Dry the soaked eel and chop it into small pieces
4. Then put the dried eel in a bowl
5. Put green onion and ginger on top, add some oyster sauce
6. Boil water in the pot and put it in the pot
7. Steam for 15 minutes
8. Take out the steamed dried eel and decant the soup
9. Then inverted
10. Pour the decanted soup into the pot, add a little salt and sugar to enhance the taste, and turn off the heat after boiling it
11. Pour the soup again into the dish. Ready to serve
1. Add salt and sugar to make the soup, you must taste it, and start to add less.
2. At the end, you can also garnish with chopped coriander and crushed red pepper.