by Shredded Potato Burrito
1. Wash the chives, take the leaves and chop them for later use
2. Put chives and soy sauce in a large bowl
3. Put in coconut oil and salt
4. Pour in boiling water and rinse, stir evenly
5. Boil the water to cook the noodles, cook the noodles until you like the taste
Add the cooked noodles to the prepared soup.
Really best choice for all kinds of flavors!
The amount of salt is well controlled, you can put less, stir and then taste the appropriate amount to suit your taste.
Chives are the best. If you like to eat more sour, you can add some vinegar.
For this bowl of flour, I cooked it with the flour cakes "The best flavors of the rivers and lakes, the red carp really has rice and noodles", and it is sold at Gourmet Jiebawang Supermarket. The outer carton is beautifully packaged, and the inside is a small plastic seal, which is very easy to store. The noodles are medium in thickness and very smooth and chewy. It is suitable for all kinds of boiled noodles and fried noodles.