1. First prepare the required ingredients, mince garlic and millet spicy, cut green peppers into oblique slices, thawed and wash the shrimps, and cut a knife on the back to make it easier to taste;
2. Knock the eggs into a bowl, add appropriate amount of salt and cooking wine, and beat evenly, then add the shrimps, beat them evenly again and set aside;
3. Lift the pot, pour in a little more cooking oil, pour in the egg liquid when the oil is hot;
4. Shake the wok to make the egg liquid solidify quickly, and put it out of the pan; pay attention to make the egg tender, move it quickly, and don't fry it too well;
5. Start the pan again, pour in a proper amount of cooking oil, pour in the minced garlic, hot millet, and green pepper when the oil is hot, stir fry until fragrant;
6. Pour in half a bowl of water, add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, appropriate amount of salt, and stir-fry evenly;
7. After the soup is boiled, pour in the eggs and shrimps, stir-fry evenly and you can get out of the pot!
1. The scrambled eggs must be fast, otherwise it will be easy to fry old;