1. Prepare all the ingredients and prepare the shrimp in advance.
2. Cut seasonal vegetables into pieces for later use.
3. Pour all the ingredients into the basin and pour all the seasonings. Grab well and marinate for more than one hour.
4. Marinated ingredients with small bamboo skewers.
5. After the skewers are finished, brush the surface with a layer of olive oil.
6. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees, put the baking tray in the oven and bake for 6 minutes, then turn it over, and bake for about 6 minutes.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the surface or brush some seafood on the surface to consume fuel.
Adjust the vegetable varieties according to your preferences! You can also adjust the barbecue sauce according to your own taste.