1. Get all the ingredients.
2. Wash the shrimp after removing the shrimp thread and set aside.
3. Put the washed shrimp in the Dongling wireless meat grinder, pour in the cooking wine and half an egg white.
4. Start the meat grinder and mash it into puree.
5. Put the beaten shrimp paste into a bowl, add appropriate amount of salt and pepper, and then add half an egg white, and stir clockwise evenly.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, put the stirred shrimp paste, squeeze out the ball from the mouth of the tiger and put it into the pot.
7. After all the prawn balls are prepared, boil them over high heat and remove them.
8. Wash the green peppers and red peppers and cut them with a knife.
9. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add a tablespoon of salt and blanch the crab-flavored mushrooms for later use.
10. Blanch the small rapeseed in the same way.
11. After blanching the small rapeseeds, drain them and place them on a plate.
12. After the pot is heated, pour peanut oil and heat it up, saute the scallions and ginger first, then add the green and red peppers, and stir fry for a while.
13. Add the blanched crab-flavored mushrooms and continue to stir-fry for a while.
14. At this time, add some salt and chicken essence to taste.
15. Then add the cooked shrimp balls.
16. After the starch is dissolved in advance with an appropriate amount of water, pour it into the pot for thickening.
17. Continue to stir-fry for 30 seconds on high heat.
18. When you see thick soup in the pot, turn off the heat.