1. Wash the chicken in soaking water, remove the internal organs and debris, wash off the blood, use kitchen paper to absorb the water, and put it aside;
2. Cut the green onion into sections, slice the ginger, prepare some chicken powder and salt supplements; thaw the sea cucumbers and drain them for later use;
3. Cut the prepared chicken into 2-3 cm pieces;
4. Pour appropriate amount of water into the pot, put the cut chicken pieces into the pot, turn on the fire, boil for 1 minute after the water is boiling, to make the cut noodles broken;
5. Rinse the blanched chicken nuggets with running water and place them on a plate for later use;
6. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, pour the blanched chicken pieces, put the shallots and ginger slices into the pot, simmer for 120 minutes on medium heat, add the sea cucumbers, and simmer for 30 minutes, then the pot will be ready
7. After turning off the heat, add appropriate amount of salt and chicken powder according to your personal taste to prepare a bowl of nutritious and delicious sea cucumber chicken soup, and enjoy a good time.
1. The pressure cooker can greatly shorten the time during stewing.
2. A few grains of wolfberry can be added when stewing, the taste will be unique and delicious.