1. After removing the shrimp threads, wash and drain the prawns. Heat enough to pour in peanut oil and cook until it is 60% hot. Fry the prawns on both sides, set aside and reserve the oil for cooking.
2. Wash the fungus and soak well.
3. After picking and washing the white kidney beans, squeeze them into sections by hand, pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and boil, then put the kidney beans in the pot and cook them out for later use (remember that kidney beans must be cooked. Eating can cause poisoning)
4. After preparing all the ingredients.
5. Remove the seeds and cut the green pepper into strips, chop the green onion and cut the garlic into thin slices.
6. After the fried shrimp oil is heated, fry the peppercorns, then saute the shallots and garlic.
7. Add the cooked kidney beans and stir-fry for a while on high heat.
8. Add some salt to taste.
9. Add chicken essence to increase the taste.
10. Add light soy sauce to taste and mix.
11. Continue to stir-fry evenly over high heat, add green peppers and fungus.
12. Stir fry quickly on high heat for about 1 minute and add the sea prawns that have been fried in advance.
13. Stir-fry on high heat until all the ingredients are evenly mixed, then turn off the heat.
14. Inside the bento box, put the patterned rice that I like to make and my favorite fruits and vegetables. I carved the flowers with cucumbers and covered the rice with small tomatoes.
You can mix and match the bento according to your favorite ingredients...