1. Prepare the right amount of vegetables according to the number of people. White kidney beans and chickpeas are cooked in an electric pressure cooker.
2. Cut well.
3. Boil the carrots for 5 minutes, add winter melon and lettuce, blanch them, and then pick them up for use.
4. Blanch the shiitake mushrooms and cordyceps flowers, then pick them up for later use.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 13 grams of brown sugar, 2 grams of star anise, 17 grams of jujube, and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
6. Add ingredients and cook.
7. Finally add the chickpeas and white kidney beans and cook. After the juice is completely collected, the pot can be started.
If you need to reprint, please indicate the source and author, and you can reprint directly without changing or deleting the content.
If you need to change or delete the article, please apply for authorization by private message.