1. Finished picture
2. Slice the pork belly, peel the potatoes, the millet is spicy, and wash the beans. Scallions, cut into sections
3. Cut millet into rings, chop green onions and garlic, and cut potatoes into slices.
4. Start the frying and roasting key on the electric ceramic stove. Put the oil in the casserole. When the oil temperature rises, add the pork belly and stir fry
5. Add green onion and garlic, stir fry the millet spicy
6. Join the soy sauce and continue to stir fry
7. After the fried pork has changed its color, add potatoes and string beans,
8. Stir fry evenly
9. The amount of water added to the frothed beans and potatoes, (either broth or water is fine)
10. After stir-frying, add a small amount of salt,
11. The prepared noodles, I cut the long noodles short.
12. Cover the noodles evenly on the vegetables
13. Close the lid and turn down the fire volume.
14. It will be simmered in about 15 minutes. If the soup is too juicy, turn the heat to a higher heat to collect the soup. Just pick up the stewed noodles with chopsticks.
15. Add the dark soy sauce and put less salt, taste the saltiness before putting the noodles.
Yun's broken thoughts: \n1. After the noodles are done, remember to spread them out to avoid sticking;\n2. Don't add too much water to avoid sticky noodles and not dry enough. \n3. I use a shallow casserole that can dry 500 degrees. Dry frying is not recommended for ordinary casseroles.