1. First prepare the ingredients for the braised noodles.
2. After picking and washing the white beans, pinch the white beans into sections with your hands.
3. Wash the pork and cut into small pieces, shred the green onion and ginger.
4. Roll the noodles into the bowl with your hands, pour 10 grams of peanut oil into the noodles and mix well.
5. Put the well-mixed noodles into a steamer and steam for 10 minutes on high heat. Use chopsticks to break up the steamed noodles.
6. After the pot is heated, put the star anise on a low fire and slowly fry until fragrant, then saute the scallions and ginger.
7. Put the pork on the high heat and quickly stir-fry for a while, then pour in the light soy sauce.
8. Continue to stir-fry on high heat until the pork is broken and discolored.
9. Add the beans and continue to stir-fry until the color changes, then add an appropriate amount of salt to taste.
10. Add chicken essence to taste and taste.
11. The fire continues to season all the ingredients and stir-fry evenly.
12. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot and bring to a boil.
13. Top it with steamed and beaten noodles.
14. Cover the pot and bring it to a boil. Turn to low heat and simmer until the soup is thick, then turn off the heat.
15. The fragrant, delicious and nutritious braised bean curd noodles are just out of the pot.
Remember that the beans must be simmered, and the beans that are not simmered will be poisoned if you eat them...