1. Flower clams can be fried, made into soup, and grilled. When you buy them, you can spit them in a certain proportion of salt water. It is generally 5% salt mixed with cold boiled water.
2. This is also a clam. Get ready.
3. Clam, get ready. Rinse well.
4. The prawns and Roche prawns can be directly put into the pot, and the prawns are removed from the prawn line, and the back or the tail is pulled out.
5. Cut winter melon into small pieces.
6. Prepare the ginger onions.
7. Add ginger and shallots to the pot and boil water. A little oil. Add winter melon and cook until ripe.
8. Add clams, clams, and prawns to Yijing.
9. When the shellfish are opened and the prawns turn red, add salt and pepper to taste.
If you mind that the shellfish spit is not perfect, you can blanch it all before making the soup. I'm lazy, haha. It is also possible to put it directly in the pot