by Teacher Kong teaches cooking
1. Wash the corn and cut into pieces, and cut the carrots into pieces for later use.
2. Wash the chicken feet, cut off your nails, and chop them into upper and lower halves.
3. Add a little scallion ginger and 15 ml of cooking wine to a pot of water, pour the chicken feet.
4. After the water is boiled on high fire, remove and rinse for later use.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot and heat it to 60% heat. Add the green onion and ginger until fragrant, then pour in 30 grams of Pixian bean paste and stir up the red oil.
6. Pour the chicken feet and stir fry evenly.
7. Add water without chicken feet.
8. Add 30 ml of Maruzhuang black bean braised soy sauce and 10 grams of rock sugar.
9. Add carrots and corn and stir fry evenly.
10. Pour the soup into the casserole.
11. After boiling, turn to low heat for 30 minutes.
12. Serve out the plate. The original firm chicken feet were simmered to a crisp, topped with soup, and it was super delicious!