1. Prepare raw materials;
2. Boil water in a boiling pot, add a few drops of oil and a little salt, and boil the kidney beans until they are nine mature;
3. Cut the blanched kidney beans into fine grains;
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, add the minced meat and stir fry;
5. Stir-fry until the minced meat changes color, add cooking wine and light soy sauce, and continue to stir-fry;
6. Put the pickled vegetables in and stir fry;
7. .After a few stir-frying, add the green beans to the stir-fry;
8. Finally, add an appropriate amount of salt to taste, and put it on the plate.
9. Serve it.
1. Add some salt and oil when blanching the green beans to keep the color of the green beans; 2. The green beans should be blanched whole, and then cut into fines after blanching, so as to avoid the loss of nutrients; the green beans must be fried; Cook it to avoid poisoning; 3. Stir-fried minced meat and cook with some cooking wine and light soy sauce to help remove fishy and color.