1. Clean the kidney beans, pinch off the tips on both ends, tear off the old tendons, and break them into sections
2. Prepare minced pork, peppercorns and dried chili segments
3. Vantage program-controlled stove fire power adjustment key modulates to 5 levels, heat the oil in the pot, turn the fire power adjustment key to 4 levels, pour the green beans into medium heat and fry
4. Fry until the skin folds and then serve
5. Leave a little base oil in the pan, add the dried chili segments and peppercorns and fry until fragrant, pour in the minced meat and fry until white
6. Pour in green beans, add a little soy sauce
7. Add salt, sugar and a little MSG and stir well
1. It is better to choose the slender green beans, which are easy to ripen.
2. The cooking time should be long rather than short, to ensure that the lentils are well cooked.