1. Prepare materials! Shorten the beans, cut the potatoes into strips, cut the green onion, ginger and garlic, and make the noodles firmer
2. Heat the oil well, then stir fry the onion, ginger, and garlic in the pan
3. Put the potatoes in the pot and stir fry! Put the bean paste in and continue to stir fry
4. Then continue to put the beans in! Pour a little soy sauce, salt, chicken essence
5. Fill in the water and start simmering on medium heat for 15 minutes, (cover the pot and cover)
6. After 15 minutes, you can spread the noodles on top of the beans when you see that the soup is almost done!
7. Continue to cover the pot and simmer on medium heat for 13 minutes! (During this process, you can open the lid at any time to see if there is any soup! Be prepared to switch to the heat at any time! To prevent the pot from sticking)
8. When the time is up, you can mix the noodles with the beans!