1. Scallion, ginger, garlic, carrot, mince and prepare
2. Dried tofu shreds, green peppers, and crab shank mushrooms are cut, and all are blanched to remove the raw flavor, and the eggs are beaten into egg liquid
3. First add green onion and ginger to stir fragrant, then add carrots, crab mushrooms, fry for fragrant aroma, add green pepper, dried tofu shreds, tomato, stir fry for juice
4. After the ingredients are fried out of juice, add water to submerge the ingredients
5. After boiling, pour the egg mixture, because the cast iron pot has good heat preservation. One minute after pouring the egg mixture, sprinkle with chopped green onion to get out of the pot.
The crab mushrooms are fragrant and the egg liquid is smooth. When stir-frying mushrooms, you should fry them out (fragrance, don’t cook too long after the egg mixture is in the pot