1. Put a half pot of clean water in the pot, either cold or hot water. Cover the lid on medium heat and bring the water to a boil. If you want to save time, just pour hot water and boil it. But it is best to boil cold water.
2. Take out the glutinous rice balls.
3. The water boils.
4. Pour the glutinous rice balls.
5. With the back of the spoon up, move from the bottom to the top to prevent the dumplings from sticking to the bottom. Then cover the lid and cook.
6. Cook until the glutinous rice balls are all floating. Turn to low heat, remember to cover the pot and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
7. Then turn off the heat, let it sit for 30 seconds to 1 minute, and let it out. None of the glutinous rice balls are broken, haha!
1. It's actually quite simple, the glutinous rice balls are boiling water pot! 2. Turn to medium heat and turn to low heat. Don't use too much heat, the glutinous rice balls will be boiled and the filling will flow out, making it unsightly! 3. Appropriate amount of glutinous rice food is enough! Can't digest too much!