1. Prepare the spinach juice, blanch the spinach juice, and add the water to the wall breaker and stir into the spinach juice. Take 210 grams for later use.
2. Put the flour in the kneading bucket, add spinach juice, 3 grams of yeast, 5 grams of sugar, and 1 gram of salt. Stir it into a dough, round it up, and ferment to twice its size in a warm place.
3. The inside of the fermented dough is honeycomb-shaped, and it needs to be kneaded and exhausted to divide into dough. When the dough is exhausted, it should be smooth, so that the finished steamed bun will not slippery.
4. Take a noodle and squash it, put a glutinous rice ball on it, and close the mouth.
5. All finished buns can be proofed for 15 minutes, and the proofed buns can be steamed in a pot, and the finished product will be softer.
6. On the electric steamer, it can be steamed for 15 minutes before serving. The electric steamer emits steam in three seconds, and the steam cycle is 360 degrees. The steamed buns are beautiful, and no steam drips back to the outer layer of the buns.
1. The water content of the bun dough is generally 50%; 2. The yeast can be determined according to the temperature and season. The editor uses a fermentation tank to ferment, and put a little less, and the room temperature can be 4 grams; 3. The fermented dough should be kneaded until smooth, so The finished product is beautiful; 4. Don’t steam the finished buns directly in the pot, and steam them after you wake up. The taste will be soft.