1. Cut bacon and greens into small pieces, chopped green onions, and set aside.
2. Wash the rice and set aside.
3. Stir-fry the greens and strain out the juice.
4. Add water, vegetable juice and bacon to the cleaned rice, and cook the rice in a discharge pot.
5. After the rice is cooked, add chopped green onion and fried greens, cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
6. Mix well and serve.
1 If you find it troublesome, you can cook the vegetables and bacon together at the beginning of cooking, but the vegetables are easy to turn yellow and affect the appearance.
2 The greens do not need to be fried for too long, about one minute. When filtering, use a spoon to gently press to squeeze out the vegetable juice.
3 If you like a bit more fragrant, you can choose a bit more oily part. If you are afraid of oiliness, or prefer more chewy, you can choose more lean meat, but in this case, it is recommended to cut the meat smaller to avoid too salty.