1. Cut off the skin and fat from the pork plum head meat, add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of five-spice powder, and marinate them in the refrigerator for more than 3 hours.
2. Renliang prefers the germ rice to be rinsed and soaked in a proper amount of water for half an hour (the water surface is about 1 cm away from the rice surface)
3. Cover the baking tray with tin foil, put the marinated barbecued pork, roast at 200 degrees for 30 minutes
4. Brush the remaining sauce on the char siu and bake at 180 degrees for another 5 minutes.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add a few drops of oil and 1 teaspoon of salt, all the Shanghai greens are four, and boil them in boiling water.
6. Brush the inside of the clay pot with a layer of oil, pour in the germ rice and soaking rice water, cover the pot and boil over medium heat, then turn to low heat.
7. Cut the grilled char siu into slices.
8. When the rice is half cooked, place the char siu on the rice.
9. Beat an egg in the middle of the rice. When the rice smells, pour a circle of oil on the side of the pot. Cover the pot and simmer for 3 minutes to form a golden crust under the rice. Do not open the lid immediately after turning off the heat, simmer for 3 minutes before opening.
10. Take a little green onion and cut into chopped green onions.
11. Pour the sauce on the claypot rice, sprinkle with cooked sesame seeds and chopped green onion.
12. Instead of taking great pains to match the meal, it is better to treat yourself with a bowl of germ rice. A bowl of good rice is the best choice.
Pay attention to the heat of the claypot rice, and it is best not to leave during the process of making.