1. Put the over-watered pork bones, dried sea cucumbers and three-divided shark's fin melon into a soup pot, and add about 3-4 knuckles of cold water over the top. After the high heat is boiled, change to a low heat and boil for 2 hours immediately.
2. If you are using the Mensao pot, after the high heat is boiled, change to a low heat for 20 minutes and then immediately put it in the inner pot. Reheat for 10-15 minutes before drinking.
1. Shark's fin melon must be attached to the skin, so that the flesh can be more complete in the end.
2. In the process of watering, it is recommended to put pig bones in warm water, so that the blood in the pig bones can be discharged as much as possible.
3. Dried sea cucumber is a selective material, it doesn't matter if there is none.
4. I don't know if shark fin melon is easy to buy in China, but for Chinese who live in small foreign towns (where there is no Chinese food), this soup is very suitable for everyone.
5. Salt, I usually add it according to each person's personal preference after the last soup.
6. This is for a family of three. If there are more people, please double it yourself.