1. Wash the pork bones, the stew bones I use
2. Peel the winter melon, remove the heart, and slice it.
3. Pork bones under cold water, add cooking wine, wait for the water to boil, and blanch for two minutes.
4. Remove the ribs.
5. Re-start the pan, add more water, add green onion, ginger, and star anise.
6. Bring water to a boil, add blanched pork bones.
7. Turn to medium-low heat and cook for 60 minutes, until the pork bones are soft and rotten.
8. Add winter melon.
9. Cook for another 10 minutes.
10. Before cooking, add salt and chicken essence.
11. Fragrant winter melon pork ribs soup.