1. Wash the wolfberry and red dates and set aside, slice ginger
2. Prepare the pork bones
3. Wash the pork bones, chop them into small pieces, and boil them in clean water for 2-3 minutes. When it boils, turn off the fire after the froth floats
4. Take out the boiled pork bones, put it in a soup pot, add 6 bowls of water (about 1650-1700 ml), add wolfberry, ginger, red dates, and boil
5. After boiling, turn the pork bone soup to a low heat for 30 minutes to 1 hour
6. Add 2 pieces of Knorr Pork Bone Broth Flavor Pork Soup, adding a mellow pork bone broth taste
8. After boiling, add the shabu and enjoy the hot pot
When boiling pork bones, you can adjust the amount of water according to your personal taste. The soup will cook for a long time. When adding water, add another piece of thick soup to make the umami taste longer.