1. Prepare the required ingredients
2. Pick and wash the shepherd's purse, blanch it in boiling water, and let it cool.
3. Squeeze the water a little, then chop into fine pieces
4. Add salt, white pepper, minced ginger, June fresh 10g light-salt soy sauce, and Veramax oyster sauce to the meat and stir well
5. Add shepherd's purse and sesame oil and stir well
6. Take a piece of wonton wrapper and put a little stuffing in the middle
7. Then fold it in half. You can apply a little water around the wonton wrapper to make it more firm.
8. Then bend the two sides toward the middle, and finally pinch them together.
9. Add seaweed, dried shrimp skin, coriander, light soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil to the bowl and mix well
10. Put water in the pot and bring to a boil, add the wontons and cook them. Put the wontons and the soup into a bowl and serve.