1. Pick up fresh white prawns to get rid of the debris, shred the white radish, and blanch it in boiling water
2. Take out the shower, squeeze dry water, mix with the white shrimp, chop the green onion and ginger into minced
3. Mix the shredded radish, small white shrimp, scallion and ginger, beat in the eggs, mix well with salt, pepper, and cooking wine
4. Add an appropriate amount of flour, stir again, put peanut oil in the pot, after the pot is heated, add an appropriate amount of mixed paste, change the heat to medium-low
5. Use the bottom of a spoon to quickly flatten, spread into a thin layer, and fry
6. When the shrimp cakes are formed, fry the bottom surface and turn it over, add a proper amount of peanut oil along the side of the pan, and fry again until golden, and it can be out of the pan.