1. The dry yeast is melted with 90 grams of warm water, and the dough is made.
2. Use chopsticks to stir the flour into a fluffy shape.
3. After kneading the dough, cover it with plastic wrap, put it in a warm place, and let it ferment for about 1 hour.
4. Use this time to remove the head and thread of the fresh shrimp. If you don't like the shrimp skin, remove the shrimp skin. I think the baked prawn skin smells very fragrant. Place the prawns and diced vegetables in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. The fermented dough is taken out and exhausted.
6. Roll out the dough into a dough about the size of a pizza pan, place it in the pizza pan, and then poke holes with a fork to prevent the pizza embryo from swelling.
7. Brush the dough with pizza sauce.
8. Put the bacon and shrimp first, spread diced vegetables on top, and sprinkle a little pizza straw.
9. Add an appropriate amount of shredded mozzarella cheese to cover the filling evenly.
10. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake for 15 minutes. Take a look at 10 minutes. If the surface is a bit browned, you can cover it with tin foil.
11. Cut a piece of the prepared pizza, it's really not good.