· Reference Moon Age·
Babies who are over 24 months old and are not allergic to food ingredients · food preparation ·
Tofu 150g/ Cauliflower 60g/ Broccoli 60g/ Shrimp 10 Carrots 60g/ Lotus Root 1 Segment/ Shiitake Mushroom 5 Accessories: Fresh Mushroom Powder/ Ingredients above salt only represent the production quantity and not the baby’s meal consumption
First pick out the shrimp thread and set aside.
*You can replace shrimps, meat slices and other ingredients without using fresh shrimps. If it is for a baby to eat, you can choose to remove the shrimp heads and shells directly.
3. Broccoli and cauliflower are broken into small flowers.
4. Cut the lotus root into slices, and cut the carrots and tofu into chunks.
5. Cut out a flower knife on the surface of the shiitake mushrooms.
6. Boil the shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower in a boiling water pot, and then remove them for use.
7. Put lotus root slices, carrot cubes, and tofu cubes in the pot in turn.
8. Then add the blanched cauliflower and broccoli.
9. Finally, add prawns and shiitake mushrooms.
10. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot and continue to cook until cooked through.
11. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot and continue to cook until cooked through.
12. Then open the lid, add salt and fresh mushroom powder to taste, stir well and serve.
Alright, the next step is our happy enjoyment time!
Eat a simple and delicious shrimp and vegetable pot, this level of happiness is enough to drive away all day’s fatigue~