1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Chop the shrimps and marinate for ten minutes with ginger slices.
3. Blanch broccoli and chop finely.
4. Put the shrimp, broccoli, and rice noodles into the container.
5. Stir well.
6. Add a little salt.
7. Dump into balls with your hands.
8. Turn the water in the pot to a low heat and pour the meatballs.
9. The meatballs are well cooked.
10. Add the noodles and cook.
11. Just drizzle a little sesame oil.
12. Finished picture.
Babies under one year old cannot add salt.