by Hua Ning Yuyan
1. The dumplings made in advance are frozen in the refrigerator. It is convenient to take them out and cook them directly. Prepare mushrooms and shrimps.
2. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and slice them for later use
3. Take two bowls and pour light soy sauce, vinegar and seaweed into them
4. Put water in a pot to boil, add dumplings to a boil over high heat
5. Add shiitake mushroom slices and shrimp when the dumplings are almost cooked
6. It can be cooked once it is cooked, so that the soup tastes delicious
7. Soup dumplings are ready
There are too many dumplings. You can freeze it in the refrigerator. This soup dumpling is easy and nutritious for breakfast. The vegetables in the soup dumpling can be added according to your own taste.