1. Green pepper cut into sections
2. Celery, refers to the sky pepper, ginger. Cut and set aside
3. Cut the duck's innards into small pieces for later use
The duck meat is chopped to the size of a thumb nail (this article is skipped and starts directly from the pot).
Put more oil in the pot, 2 tablespoons. Stir-fry the duck and cook until the water comes out
5. After the water is discharged, continue to boil on a small fire, at this time the water will slowly evaporate, and the rest is oil. Boil for more than 20 minutes, let the duck meat become a little bit hard, until the surface of all the duck meat is red
6. Pour in the duck entrails and stir fry for a while
Add dried chili, pepper, ginger, 2 tablespoons of bean paste, and boil for tens of seconds. Then pour in the celery and green pepper segments.
Continue to stir fry
8. Stir-fry and add salt when it's almost cooked, ready to serve
1. Duck should be finely chopped. I chopped duck meat for at least half an hour, and the knife at home is too dull...
2. The duck meat must be boiled until it is dry, and the moisture is forced to the place, so that it will be delicious, otherwise the duck meat will appear weak and unpalatable