1. Rinse the tofu with water and cut into small pieces first. Bring the water to a boil, and blanch the cut tofu with hot water.
2. Remove and drain for later use.
3. Melt the frozen wonton minced meat. Finely chop the shallots.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, and stir-fry the meat with froth under the oil.
5. Add mapo tofu seasoning and stir fry until it is dry and fragrant
6. Add an appropriate amount of water (or stock) and bring to a boil.
7. Add the drained tofu, bring to a boil, and simmer for a few more minutes to let the tofu taste.
8. A tablespoon of starch, add appropriate amount of water and mix thoroughly
9. Pour into the pot, let the soup thicken, and evenly hang on the tofu. Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
10. It's ready to be plated out.
1. The minced pork should be fried in crispy, and the seasoning should be fragrant. This is the key to the deliciousness of this dish.
2. Novices recommend buying brine tofu, which is healthy and delicious, with firm tissue and not fragile.
3. The seasoning is suitable for tofu.