1. Wash the tofu and cut into small cubes. Cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and water ratio are 1:2:3:4:5
2. Sprinkle with starch and lightly coat each side with a thin layer
3. In a frying pan, heat the pan with a proper amount of oil and add the tofu cubes. small fire
4. The tofu cubes are fried into golden crispy skin on each side, and out of the pan
5. 1 spoon of cooking wine, 2 spoons of soy sauce, 3 spoons of sugar, 4 spoons of vinegar, 5 spoons of water, a bowl of sweet and sour sauce with appropriate amount of salt
6. Pour the sweet and sour sauce into the wok. Stir fry until thick. Pour in the fried tofu cubes.
7. Stir evenly, so that each piece of tofu is covered with sweet and sour sauce.