1. Prepare tofu, chop pork sandwich meat, add salt, light soy sauce and rice wine and mix well
2. Prepare the seasoning
3. Cut the tofu into small pieces
4. When the water in the pot is boiled, pour in tofu, add a little salt to boil, remove the water to control
5. Pour the oil in the hot pan, pour the minced pork in the warm oil and stir-fry until the color changes and serve
6. Leave the oil in the pot, add the bean paste and the sweet noodle paste and stir fry for a fragrance
7. Add the minced pork after boiling, add the minced pork after boiling the chili noodles, add the minced pork, chili noodles
8. Bake for a while, thicken it with water and starch three times, then turn off the heat and get out of the pot
9. Bake for a while, thicken it with water and starch three times, then turn off the heat and get out of the pot
1. Each restaurant has different tastes and can be seasoned according to their own tastes.
2. The Pixian bean paste is a bit salty, and the minced pork has been seasoned. Do not add salt during cooking.