1. All materials.
2. The latest snowy mooncake powder.
3. Pineapple powder.
4. Matcha powder.
5. Pour snowy mooncake powder into a container. Add 20 grams of pineapple powder. (You can add matcha powder or other powder in this step.)
6. Add boiling water at about 85 degrees. Stir while adding.
7. After stirring, knead into small balls. This is the raw material of the snowy mooncake skin.
8. Lotus paste filling.
9. Red bean paste filling.
10. Take the skin of a snowy moon cake and wrap a filling and put it in a mold and press it to form.
1. When adding boiled water, snowy mooncake powder does not need to be poured all in, and stir with chopsticks while adding.
2. Just add the corresponding powder to the taste of the skin you like. I made pineapple-flavored ice skin and matcha-flavored powder.
3. It is easy to stick when put into the mold. It is best to take some cooked rice noodles or snowy mooncake powder.
4. It will taste better if you put it in the refrigerator before eating.