1. Make the soup first. The soup can be prepared in advance. It can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. The soup is all weighed and placed in a small non-stick pan.
2. Slowly cook on a low fire, stir continuously with a spatula, and lines will appear.
3. Weigh the milk in the bread machine. The water absorption of each flour is different. Reserve ten grams of milk first.
4. Eggs and caster sugar diagonally
5. Put the cream and soup
6. Weighing high powder
8. Then use chopsticks to stir it into a flocculent shape, check the state, and see if you need to add 10 grams of milk
9. Start the bread machine kneading function
10. The power of the bread machine is different, depending on the state of the dough, it takes about 8 minutes to pull out such a thick film and add salt.
11. Add salt and continue to knead for about six minutes, check the state of the dough, you can pull out such a transparent thick film, add butter
12. Butter should be softened in advance, remember to soften, not melt
13. Add butter and knead for about eight minutes, check the state of the dough, and you can pull out such a transparent and unbreakable film.
14. Take the dough out and beat it a few times, and put it into the bread machine for a round. If the weather is hot, remember that the bread should be placed in the cooking bowl, not the bread machine for a round. If the temperature is too high, the yeast will lose its activity.
15. About 50 minutes, stick a hole in the flour with your fingers, and don’t immediately retract it.
16. Can be sprinkled with high powder, anti-sticking, hand pressure exhaust
17. Divide equally into 6 portions, and relax for 10-15 minutes in a round circle, depending on the state of the dough, just roll it out without retraction
18. Loose the dough, roll out the air, if there are bubbles, pat lightly with your hands
19. Roll it up, roll it up from top to bottom, close your mouth and squeeze tightly
20. Put it into the fermentation tank for second serve, if there is no fermentation tank, put it directly into the oven, and put a bowl of hot water, the temperature should not be too high, the temperature of the second serve is 36 degrees is the most suitable, and the bread fermentation is twice as big.
21. The oven is preheated up and down by 180 degrees in advance, and the bread is ready for the second time. Bake directly. The baking temperature is 170 degrees and the temperature is up and down for 25 minutes. The specific decision is based on the temperature of the oven.
22. Put the baked bread on the baking net and dry it to the hand temperature and then bag it. If you put the cream in it, let it cool completely.
23. Cut out the required width in the middle of the bread
24. You can add your favorite creamy fruit or roasted meat or ham, so you can play freely.
The soup type must not be used up at one time. The power of the bread maker will be different if the refrigerator continues to refrigerate, depending on the state of the dough. The baking time and temperature are determined by the temperature of the oven.