by Teacher Liu loves food
1. Wash the trash fish and control the moisture
2. Low heat, slightly fry the fish on both sides
3. Add appropriate amount of water and ginger slices, bring to a boil on high heat
4. The fish soup becomes milky white in about 8 minutes
5. Use the boiling time to peel and slice the zucchini
6. Put the zucchini in the fish soup, cover the pot and cook for 7 or 8 minutes until the zucchini is soft
7. After cooking, add some salt to taste, and finally sprinkle in coriander
8. The delicious miscellaneous fish and melon soup is out of the pot!
If you like heavy mouthfuls, you can dip the fish in a little soy sauce and eat it.