1. This kind of rapeseed oil will be more fragrant for frying fish, so you might as well try
2. Prepare the miscellaneous fish to be cleaned and scraped to remove the scales. Choose the small crucian carp for the best taste
3. Pour in a little light soy sauce and cooking wine, stir well and marinate for 15 minutes,
4. Prepare other supplements and ingredients, if you like spicy, you can put more chili and Chinese pepper
5. Mix the mung bean batter in advance, spread out the small bean cakes with a large coin on the griddle and let cool for later use
6. Cut the onion, garlic, ginger, and chili
7. Small fish wrapped in flour
8. Pour the Xiangxi mountain rapeseed oil into the hot pot and heat it to 70% hot, pick up the pot and shake it, add the small fish and fry slowly.
9. In another pot, pour in the fried fish, and then add some light soy sauce. If you like heavy taste, you can drop a few drops of dark soy sauce.
10. Add garlic, ginger, chili, salt, Chinese pepper, and some water, boil over medium to low heat, and simmer for a while
11. Cook until the fish soup is thick and when the fish is ripe, add the small bean cakes and monosodium glutamate, and cook for another 3 minutes. Note that if the soup is low, you can add some boiling water. Too little water will make it easy to stick to the pot.
12. After boiling, sprinkle in pepper, chopped green onion and coriander to turn off the heat
13. Serve the plate, sit around a table with your family, accompany a small wine, and enjoy the food
14. Finished picture
1. Pour in a little light soy sauce and cooking wine and marinate for 15 minutes. This treatment can make the fish taste more tender, and after 15 minutes, the fish will not be alive and kicking when frying. If it is large carp and crucian, it is recommended to sprinkle more Salt, small crucian carp light soy sauce can be done, if you don’t like cooking wine, you can omit
2. Frying fish skin without breaking skills: add oil to the hot pan and heat it to 70% heat, pick up the pan and shake it, put in the small fish and fry slowly, do not rush over the fish body with a spatula when frying, lift the pan around Shake it a few times so that when the fish is fried until the skin is crispy, it will automatically slide with the shaking of the pan. Turn the fish body at this time, and the skin will not break at all, and the oil of the fried fish will be heated because of heat. Even, there will be no burnt deposits
3. Cook until the fish soup is thick and when the fish is mature, add the small bean cakes and monosodium glutamate, and cook for another 3 minutes. Note that if the soup is low, you can add some boiling water. Too little water will make it easy to stick to the pot.
4. Fried fish with rapeseed is more fragrant!